Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Forecast: 13-18
Attained: 13-20


Heh, I'm all geared up for it to be Friday tomorrow. My body and a goodly proportion of my brain are convinced this is so...

~=o>

Cos I was working at the close campus today I indulged a little, turned off the secondary alarm and decided to get a bit more sleep. Two or three bouts of ten minute snooze-alarm should do.
The dreams got more intense and vivid (Soulsis, her chiks, cubs and I heading to the moon in a station wagon? Really? Craig Daniel* in a London thieves' den? Really?) and I eventually dragged myself out of sleep to find I'd been out for an extra hour. Of course, now I was running late and had to scramble to get out of the house: fortunately I'd made my lunch the night before. Still found a parking spot not too far away and got to work on time anyway. :)


[*Edit: that should of course been Daniel Craig.]

~=o>

Whoa.





No comments: