Sunday, August 05, 2012

Forecast: 10-16
Attained: 10-17


I entertained myself this afternoon sorting through stuff in my room. Hadn't realised quite how many Professionals 'zines I had. A few are very good and I'll definitely reread those, but not sure what I'm going to do with the rest. Eh, probly just stash them somewhere. Good to have them all in one spot, though. :)

Plus I unearthed a whole lot of pre-digital photos in packets. Some of them are even named and dated. [rolls eyes] 'Oh, I'll remember when that was, I'm sure...'
But at least those are now in one spot, too, or rather, one other spot as they won't fit in the big plastic tub with the other pics.
There were some super adorable photos of the cubs: I'm going to see if they'll let me post some...

(And yet, there's still boxes and boxes of unsorted stuff at Soulsis'. I'm sure there'll be more photos in them...)







No comments: