Monday, August 06, 2012

Forecast: 7-15
Attained: 7-14


It's kind of interesting in my head at the moment.
There's two personalities, if you like: the calm, rational one, who thinks things through, and the other, who (over)reacts emotionally. She's currently flailing about like a muppet over my upcoming surgery, squealing along the lines of: omigod, there's going to be needles, and I'm going to be unconcious in front of strangers, and omigod, I could die, and I don't have a will...!!
[sigh]
The rational one has given up trying to offer well, rational advice - cos frankly it's falling on deaf ears - and is just standing back watching the performance, knowing the emotional one will eventually exhaust herself and shut up. :)

~=o>

Heh, and I finally have all the bits of paper I need to get on with my tax return. My finances are not the least bit convoluted - pay in, donations out - so I'll put it through online again this year.
I'm hoping to get a rebate but not counting on it: not sure how the salary packaging will impact the outcome.


2 comments:

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

"it's falling on deaf ears"

I see what you did there...

I'm sure it will all go well and you'll be back to listening to your music clearly in no time. Will be thinking of you.

Lutra said...

[blink] ROFL!
I didn't realise I did that!