Thursday, August 02, 2012

Forecast: 4-14
Attained: 3-12


Hee, thought it was a bit nippy leaving the house this morning...

~=o>

While having the cat sleep across my hands/wrists when I'm at the computer does afford my hands some protection against the cold, it's still bloody awkward to type.

~=o>

Last day of library training today! Got to play around with the cataloguing module. Hoo boy, it's been a while since I've had to think about MARC tags. It'll all come back to me, I'm sure...
Had a very nommy - free - lunch of a beef burger minus the bread roll. Didn't need it, not with the grilled onions and cheese, and cos lettuce, and tomato and mayonaise and relish and potato crisps. Mmmm.
There may be another day of training I can attend but it won't be organised until the boss comes back from holidays.


No comments: