Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Forecast: 10-18
Attained: 13-20


The cubs put up with an awful lot sometimes. This evening for instance they've endured from me random outbursts of delighted squees and delirious exclamations of 'zomg, [censored for spoilerness]!'
We went to see The Dark Knight Rises this afternoon. Aside from a slow spot in the middle - and a very lame fight scene - it was pretty bloody good! Plotty twists and turns; ubercool gadgets. Drama! Tragedy! Very satisfying.
Interestingly though, there were times I had to cover my recently-operated-on ear cos the movie was so loud it hurt! I think that's a good thing...

[happy sigh] Aside from anything pre 1960's, I've managed to see all the Batman movies at the cinema. Time to acquire all the dvds so I can educate the cubs. :)



No comments: