Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Forecast: 6-15
Attained: 6-15


This time last week I was realising that I wasn't going to have a comfortable night, post-operatively.

Wow, it's been a week already. I've finished the oral antibots but still have several days of the ear drops to finish.
I still have a small area of numbness on my tongue, and a pretty much constant sort of aftertaste of saccharine. Mildly annoying but not inconvenient. Other than that my sense of taste has more or less returned to normal.

Still can't judge how my hearing has changed, though it clearly has. Some types of sounds are much louder while with others there's been no change at all. I'll be having another hearing test in a few weeks, once everything has hopefully settled down, then I'll have a clearer picture of what's going on.

~=o>

Got my tax sorted today! Put it through online - easy peasy. I believe I'm owed a rebate but exactly how much remains to be seen...




No comments: