Monday, August 13, 2012

Forecast: 5-18
Attained: 6-16


Ok, so not quite as ready to rejoin the living as I'd thought. Went out for a coffee with Penny then had a browse at JB which I had to cut short cos I started feeling a bit woozy. Still, picked up the 3 'Girl with the dragon tattoo' movies, and a copy of 'Batman Forever'. :)

~=o>

The school musical debuts tomorrow night: Fame Jr. (No link, cos I couldn't find one that didn't have embedded music, or didn't mention the cubs' school.)
Badger has a small speaking role, and he's been hard at work at rehearsals. Barely saw him this weekend. Ah, it brings back memories of my own high school performance thingies...

~=o>



2 comments:

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

[g] The last one I remember was when we did a sort of version of JC:SS. I played a head priest (which involved a lot of sitting on the top of a high step ladder and glowering) - but I also understudied JC. That was fun. (I was a better dancer than the girl taking to role too but I hated the limelight and opted for the priest instead...)

Lutra said...

The best I got was one of four mermaids in a Holy Rodent Empire mash-up. I got it cos I had very long hair not for any innate talent.
The rest of the time I tended to be 'tree', or 'field worker'. :)
(I can still mostly remember our little mermaid song and dance...)