Sunday, September 12, 2004

Ah... Sunday morning and I'm alone in the lounge-room... Not alone in the house though; the cubs are playing in their room and everyone else is asleep. This is nice. :)

Still using the old dial-up number though expecting it to be shut down any time soon. And as a bonus, cos everyone else is presumably using the new number, the old line is blissfully clear. Net navigation is positively zippy.

<relieved sigh> My latest - probably last, full - AC chapter is finally finished and posted, thank you, Joules! <g> Now the side-stories beckon. Tch. I'll get cracking on some Dystopia first though - that's bubbling up out of dormancy at the moment...

Taken all the paper pieces out of my quilt (hoorah!) and hopefully I'll be able to get the border material this week. Mum's got some lovely backing material for me already, then all I have to find is the wadding. Dang this is fun! :) (Heh, and having removed all the paper and saved it I now have at least half of what I need for the next couple of projects!)

How do you deal with a virus that's infected a file that can't be removed? Replace it with a clean copy from the original software?

... and here come the cubs - time for the earplugs. <g>

No comments: