Thursday, September 23, 2004

I am desirous of a pink neko hat.
I have the fluffy wool - I have a basic pattern, somewhere, and the ears won't be difficult to fashion. I can do this! :)

The Garfield Movie.
...I've seen worse.
It works, sort of, but I can see why Garfield purists are not pleased.
Not the most rivetting of cinema though, 30 minutes in I found myself desperately wishing it was over...
Cubs enjoyed it.

Hee. I have a new wallpaper, a screen-cap from Reloaded - you'll never guess of who... (Mmmm... snake skin boots...)

Saw a really cute t-shirt in Queen of Wands (which, by the way, if one of the few comics that's made me laugh and cry). Blank, white rectangle with the little red background/white 'X' symbol in the corner - the thing you get when a pic hasn't downloaded. <g> Neat, eh? It says so much on so many different levels. I think I like it even better than the one that has 'Insert Ferret Here' printed above a large, downward pointing arrow...

No comments: