Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Soulsis and her chicks came 'round for a visit on Sunday. They brought me a lovely bunch of flowers including some freesias! I've got them in the lounge room now, can smell them when I walk in the house. <happy sigh>
(Soulsis also gave me a gorgeous old biscuit tin, decorated with dragons and phoenixes, and my first, very own, fluffy bunny. He's pink - and he's sitting on top of my 'puter. <g>)

Cubs and I went to see the Holy Rodent Empire's latest animation extravaganza, 'Home on the Range.'
I don't expect much from this company anymore, saves being disappointed...
The movie was... inoffensive, with a couple of entertaining moments (I especially liked the psychedelic cows sequence). It's a kleenex movie, view and forget.
Tomorrow we're off to the Aquarium! Been a while since we've been there, actually, I'm looking forward to it.

Haven't really done much writing these past few weeks, for one reason or another, but I've almost finished the next Dystopia chapter. That'll be one thing to strike off the list. :)

Aaaand I've finally cut out the border strips for my quilt and started attaching those. I've already got the backing material (courtesy of Mum, via Soulsis) so all that's left to buy is the wadding. Oh, and reels and reels of thread for the quilting... Heh.


No comments: