Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Hn, yes I see what you mean about calling 'Beautiful Day' songfic, Joules. It's like the couple I've written previously - the inspiration only came from a couple of lines in the lyrics (well, that and the overall emotion the song evoked, I guess). BD's t'riffic though, I'm agog to see what happens...

<sigh> I'm sure my cubs went to school today thinking I'm an ogre-mum. While I was searching for boots for one of them (which turned up in their father's room) I found one of my favorite cds out of it's case and on the floor of the cubs' room. I yelled, they cried but dammit, I let them borrow my things on the condition they look after them but so far they've consistently failed to do so. So, no more playing with my toys until they can prove they'll look after them.

Gah, it feels like I'm banging my head against a brickwall with this next AC. It's just.not.coming. <grump> I could try and get on with something else, I spose, but given that my brain's locked into this particular fic that could be more effort than it's worth. No, I want to get this finished then I can do something else. Tch, writing is not like riding a bicycle - with all the 'puter probs I've barely written anything in weeks and now I'm finding it very hard getting back to. Ah, well, I'm obviously not obsessive enough. :)


No comments: