Friday, July 08, 2005

24 hours after the event my Mum finally got in contact with her brother's family. Brian works in London - his company's headquarters is practically on top of one of the bomb sites, apparently - but he usually drives to work, and yesterday he was in Kent anyway. Likewise none of my cousins work in London anymore so they're all in the clear as well. Big sighs of relief I can tell you - Mum was very quietly having conniptions though she assumed she hadn't been able to get through because of the disruption to the phone network.

On a weirder note:
Woke up blinking from last night's dream. I was about to enter a sub/dom relationship with someone I used to work with. Pushy little uke too, with plans to introduce me at 'Court'. Still, it's nice to know someone fancies you in some fashion. (Heh, and just remembered I was going to take 'Lady Jacqueline' as my moniker. No idea why. )

Oh good gods, they've rereleased The Smurfs figurines. Oddly enough I'm not the least bit tempted. Does this mean I've grown-up or something?
... nah.

Cubs are back to school on Monday. This hasn't felt like much of a break at all. Oh well, at least I've managed a sleep-in most mornings. : )

No comments: