Wednesday, July 27, 2005

There's movement on the old school site at last, though so far it only seems to be ripping up the old paths and tearing down the stand of fire-damaged gum trees. Fortunately they'll be working around the glorious liquid amber - I'd cry if that had to go, it's my favourite tree.

I had something profound to say about puddles and rainbows but blowed if I can remember what it was so here's a couple of links instead.
This was nicked from Valkyrie's lj. It's got some screenshots from a dubbed and subbed version of 'Revenge of the Sith' and it had me crying with laughter.
Now, this evidence of life on Mars site was listed on a 'crackpots and cranks' site that Joules showed me. Sorry, I thought I'd bookmarked the original but I hadn't. Oops...

Oh! I saw a fair-dinkum mullet today! I only just managed to stop myself staring. It was a prime example, too, thick and fluffy on top, long and silky at the back. Hideous, just hideous.

Soulsis, I've got a copy of 'Half-blood prince' for you - if you haven't got it already - but I'm reading it first.
Tch, I shouldn't be telling you that via my blog I should get off my bum and ring you! Later <hand to forehead, cough> I'm still poorly. : )

No comments: