Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I quite like this time of year. The sun kisses rather than bites and the street is fragrant with fresias and jonquils. The prunus on our nature strip has exploded into gorgeous pale pink blossoms and the tangle of jasmine at the front of the house wafts a wonderfully sweet and uplifting scent as I wander past.
We've had a reasonable amount of rain too so it's easy to yank the weeds out of the paddock that's laughingly referred to as our backyard lawn. KittenKong loves this, of course, all those spots of freshly turned earth for her to paddle in. Such a help, my cat... : )

It's a clock!
He looks like he's been hexed! Bwahahahahahahahah!
Who in their right mind would place the hands bang on someone's nose?
<snerk> No, I won't be bidding.

Forgot to mention we also saw the preview for Corpse Bride yesterday - another Tim Burton animation. I'd like to see it but not sure I'd enjoy it. I'm unreasonably squeamish - and getting worse as I get older - and there were a couple of things in the preview that made my stomach churn. Not sure how I'll cope with an entire movie. <g>
Mind you... it does look good...

No comments: