Friday, September 30, 2005

'Orgazmo'!
That was the movie we were thinking about, Soulsis. Hah! I love the internet...

Mwahahahahahah! The cubs' father is taking them out for the day. Cor, I might have hours to myself. What shall I do? Pay bills? Go op-shopping? Pay bills and go op-shopping? <g> Plot? Plan? Write? Not going to sleep this time, <disdainful sniff> or do housework.
I need a little space, I've spent every day with the cubs these holidays.

Last night Soulsis and her chicks came 'round. Caught the cubs offguard - I hadn't said anything about it - but they had fun. They like having 'the cousins' come to visit. <g>
Soulsis organised the visit cos neither she nor I could get to Alarice's official farewell thingy (she's going back to Adelaide this weekend. Waaah! <sniffle> ) and as Alarice was here for role-playing it was a good opportunity to say goodbye. We had barbecue ribs, and chicken wings, and chocolate! Mmmmm...
Travel safely, Alarice, it's been mucho fun having you here. Come back soon! : )

Egad, the cubs go back to school on Monday! Tch, I don't feel rested at all.

I looked in my 'lists' journal this morning and was surprised to see I hadn't listed anything since January this year. I've caught up a little now. I'm onto the yellow pages of the rainbow - very uplifting.
Hee, and I bought another notebook yesterday, one with a shimmery blue/aqua/silver cover. I'm going to use it to keep things like movie ticket stubs etc. as a tangible record of things the cubs and I do. I used to keep scrapbooks for the same purpose when I was younger - it's fun looking back at them. I've still got souvenir programs and newspaper articles from concerts, plays and ballets I've seen.
I sometimes suspect there's a neat and organised person lurking inside me, striving to cope with the chaos. That would account for the dismay I frequently feel when I look at my room/house/life, ne? : )

Nicked from Onna's lj:

<rolling around laughing>

You Are A: Bunny!

bunny rabbitThese adorable woodland animals are known for their fluffy cotton tail and shy disposition. Bunnies reproduce like crazy and are found all over the world. As a bunny, you spend your days hopping through fields and chewing on grass and leaves. Your cuddly, gentle appearance is irresistable!

You were almost a: Turtle or a Groundhog
You are least like a: Parakeet or a SquirrelTake the Cute Animal Quiz!


No comments: