Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ack! The cubs are off to camp in a few weeks! Good god on a stick, where's the year going?
Heh, the cubs brought home notices today, asking if there were any parents wanting to come along as well. Hah! Not on your life! Yes, I'll miss the cubs for the couple of days they're not here but not enough to want to tag along with them. : ) Besides, it's bad enough being a responsible adult on a day trip with a mob of the little horrors, I don't think I could handle three days!
Soulsis, do you have a couple of sleeping bags we can borrow, please?

The Smart Bitches had me cackling today with a post about '15 things that only happen in Romances'. The post itself was very funny (5. Laudanum will soothe the pain of anything from a minor headache to six bullets in one's left buttcheek. And it tastes like crap warmed over, but the taste is easily masked by tea. Weak tea. <snerk>) but the comments are hysterical!
I love this site - I take notes on the offchance I ever feel motivated to write a Romance...

Hee. Joules is thinking about popping over here, with Kai, for a holiday in a year or so. I'm sure the cubs and I will be able to find plenty of things to keep you entertained while you're here. <g>
Better get on with moving into a house not afflicted with CHAOS - Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome.

No comments: