Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It's not often I'm traumatised by soft toys.
I saw one today, a sitting black and white cow. It was nice and soft, inoffensive - but wait, what's this tan thing sticking out of it's bottom...?
Aaaargh!
I pulled the thing and out popped an effing lion! The lion and cow were joined in the middle! I'm not sure what was more disturbing, that a predator and prey had been forced into this unnatural arrangement or the fact you can hide one animal up the others' bottom!
From what sick mind did this spring?!

Walking with the cubs to school today I glanced up at the overcast sky. The underside of the clouds were rippled like waves and for a moment it was uncannily like being under water. <g> And then the wind moved and they were just clouds again.

At the cinema with the cubs last night watching 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' (fabulous movie, have I mentioned? Lose yourself in the patterns... wow... Where was I? Oh yes...) Christopher Lee's character - Wilbur Wonka - came on screen and both the cubs twitched.
"That's Count Dooku!" came almost simultaneous gasps. <g> Heh, I think that was the highlight of the movie for them.

Chapter 23 is almost done and I've finally touched on one of the Events that signals the beginning of the last story arc. Hoorah! This is a real milestone - when I first started writing SFSG this point seemed so far away. <g>

Soulsis found these! Aren't they cute? I'd love one! A little cave on wheels.

No comments: