Saturday, October 08, 2005

Mmmm... cheesegasm...
Made myself some cauliflower cheese tonight using a blue vein that was bitey enough to begin with but had matured (ie: been forgotten in the 'fridge for two weeks) into something like a stilton.
Bestest cauliflower cheese I've ever had!

Odd sort of dream this morning. Can't remember the exact details but there was an 'evil' residing in an animal. I had to kill the critter but it took a long, long time cos the thing kept resurrecting itself. When it was finally dead, I realised it'd infected another animal and I had to go through the whole process again.
Interestingly, there was an oriental-style mysticism overlying everything that happened in the dream. It didn't feel odd at all.

Standing in line at the bank yesterday I saw a man who obviously worked out in a gym. His pectorals muscles were so big it looked like his nipples had been pushed half-way to his armpits. Oh yes, very attractive.

Ahah! If you wait long enough all that you desire will be discounted. <g> Picked up a half-price copy of the book from Regency House Party, a program I thoroughly enjoyed when it was shown here last year. Fascinating read...

Words of wisdom Joules saw somewhere:
'Give me ambiguity or give me something else.'
Heh, I could live my life by that.

Chapter 23's finished - 24's started. : )

No comments: