Saturday, December 24, 2005

Good grief: 10 p.m. xmas eve and the cubs are asleep. Probly doesn't hurt that the past few nights they've stayed up really late. <evil grin> That wasn't my plan, honest...
Mind you, before they went to bed they were bouncing off the walls with excitement. There's a huge present under the tree for them, from their dad. I know what it is.
And they've been warned not to just open every present there tomorrow morning cos not everything is for them. They have to read the labels first.
But, I've almost got everything done. Food's all ready, some of the presents are wrapped and I've thought about packing. Heh.

But, my snupin's now posted over at Master and the Wolf. (Thanks, Joules for the help coding. : )

And I've also finished a Lucius drabble, less than 1000 words, that's threatening to become a short series. I swear I don't know where the plot bunnies hide. I can only assume my brain is riddled with burrows.
<shudder> Oh lovely, and now I've squicked myself! Moving right along...
I'll post the lot over at AFF when they're finished, I think. Perhaps I should start thinking about getting my own site? <g>

No comments: