Friday, December 09, 2005

Hands up all the fangrrls in the room. (Me! Me! Pick me!)
I saw Goblet of Fire again today! <boing> Enjoyed it just as much as the first time and picked up some more details, like how pretty Cho's ball gown is and how tactile a headmaster Kakaroff seems to be. Seriously, he's always petting Viktor, stroking him, and he had his hands on Neville at one point. Not inappropriately as such, I just thought it was odd.
I like the Durmstrang dress uniform - those capes flare out beautifully when the boys are dancing.
Oh oh oh! And there's a priceless look between Harry and Snape when it's revealed it wasn't the Golden Trio nicking stuff from the storeroom. Made me giggle.
The unintentionally funniest line in the movie has to go to McGonagall though, when it's obliquely suggested Harry be used as bait.
"He's a boy! Not a piece of meat!"
Oh, I beg to differ, Minerva. How often has sweet Harry been offered up on the alter of fandom? <evil smirk>

Nicked from Rakina:

Draco Malfoy, the INCREDIBLE bouncing ferret.
You are Draco! Draco Malfoy. You are the
embodiment of a good Slytherin (good
Slytherins? Oxymoron, anyone?) in so many
ways. And you are a Malfoy. You think you
were a Slytherin before Slytherin was a
Slytherin, don't you?


Which Slytherin Are YOU?
brought to you by Quizilla

Ummm... <scratches head> Not quite sure what I was expecting...

No comments: