Thursday, December 29, 2005

Squee! One step closer to scary-fangrrldom. My Snape wand will be on its way before long. Mwahahahahahah... <bounce> Thanks for letting me know, Jayde.

Heh, the cubs and I spent the afternoon playing with their new digital camera. Well it's more of a webcam, really, that you can use to take stills. Quality's not that brilliant but it works - and the cubs had a wonderful time using the webcam function to watch themselves going nut. Then they mucked around with the photomanipulation things until I shooed them off to bed. <g>
I didn't think I was going to be able to install the drivers cos my CD ROM's been playing up but oddly enough today it was working fine for the first time in months. So not only did I get the camera software sorted out, I also reloaded the cross-stitch pattern maker. And I backed up all my work and I was able to access the disc and check it was all there. Woohoo!
While we're on the subject of things mysteriously fixing themselves, I wonder if the soundcard's working again? That'd be handy.

No comments: