Saturday, December 17, 2005

Squee! I got a parcel yesterday! A t'riffic Snarry card, and story (ook! Is there going to be a sequel? <wink>) and a Snape keyring!
Thanks, Rakina!

Oh dear, it looks like the DVD player has died a final death after limping gamely on for several months. The Polar Express killed it.
Dammit, and I haven't watched my new DVD yet. <grumble> Ah well, could be worse.

Hippos go pink in the sunshine. Not cos they get sunburnt, but because their skin produces a substance - that's pink - to protect them from the sun. Isn't that interesting? Every now and again the documentary channels will surprise me.

Oh bollocks. It's very difficult trying to research costume details when the character wears nothing but black. Between the monitor, my eyes and the quality of pics posted I can only get a vague impression. <melodramatic sigh> I'll have to go and see GoF again, and sit down the front. Or drag out the DVDs...
Bugger.
These things are sent to try us...

Ahah! The mystery of the mysterious bags of bread has been solved!
Last Friday, while the cubs were out with their father and I was napping, two carrier bags of loafs and rolls appeared - mysteriously - on my doorstep. Not one to look gift food in the mouth I brought it inside and we happily munched on the contents over the weekend. But I did wonder where it came from.
Yesterday afternoon I was woken up from a nap to find Niki on my doorstep with another bag of rolls, and soup. <g> She works as a meals-on-wheels coordinator nearby and apparently every Friday the centre is donated bags and bags of leftover bread and rolls. Yay for the generous public and free bread! : )

After languishing for a week Chapter 31 is finished and 32's started. This one will cover the final Event that sparks the final story arc. I think I can make it believable. If not, then I might be in a spot of trouble. It has to be believable or the whole thing falls in a heap!
Nope, I'll worry about that when I get there.

Oooh! I want one! Snowglobe and Argonaths? Perfect!

Nicked from Onna:

Er...

sushi
You taste like sushi. Yes, you're a bit fishy, but
if handled by the right person, you become a
delicacy. People with expert hands bring out
the best in you and your smooth texture leaves
tongues very happy.


How do you taste?
brought to you by Quizilla

Mmmm... sushi...
(Was the pic taken in a German sushi bar? [translated - poorly] "Well, ultimate! Now... an..." Ah never mind, just look at the food!)

No comments: