Friday, July 16, 2004

Can women have mid-life crisis? Or are we too sensible for that sort of nonsense?

Tch, idiot cat spent the night in the garage again. She followed me in there yesterday then refused to come out when I left. I was going to let her out later but forgot about it until this morning when I was in the supermarket. I wondered why she wasn't curled up on my bed when I woke. Ooops...

<sigh> The cubs' father took them to have their hair cut after school. I really liked their anime do's, they were so cute with their hair flopping into their eyes. But then they have been complaining about not being able to see...
Only now, <sheepish> I can't tell them apart that easily. But they're not identical!

D'oh, that was stupid.
In my new-found enthusiasm for Jubei-chan I ambled over to eBay to see what was available. Not a lot, mostly DVDs and soundtracks but there was a pair of cels featuring the samurai Koinusuke [sic?]. They're not that expensive, really, though I still can't afford them, and he's so sweet! Not that bright, not that brave, but loyal to the point of stubborness. :)
Ah well.

'k, finished another Dystopia chapter and started the next one, expanding an arc I thought I'd finished with. <rolls eyes> Bloody characters – minds of their own...
Hey, there's 60 chapters in Dystopia now. How cool is that? :)

(What the...? Blogger's been fiddling with the edit screen again. Grrr...)

No comments: