Tuesday, July 13, 2004

(nicked from Onna's blog:)

<dreamy sigh> Such pretty, pretty eyes - all he needs is fluffy bunny ears...

uketsuzuki
The Yaoi Selector: Which Uke are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

Oh, Talon, did I ever thank you for the Gravitation dj's? I found the disc last night and had a wonderful time looking at the pretty pictures. <sigh> Not enough of K, or Hiro though, and Eiri's brother is a bit of all right. :)

I confess I'm a sucker for anything with 'ninja' in the title. Lashed out and bought myself something called Jubei-chan: the ninja girl - all 13 eps in one box. <bg> It's not as frenetic as Excel Saga but just as silly. I think it's one of those anime which is chock-full of in-jokes and I'm probably missing loads of stuff but what I am getting is hysterical. I'll have to listen to it in Japanese at some point (the cubs watched it with me, so the English dub is easier) cos I'm curious about how the characters sounded originally. There's a 300 year old Samurai bishie (who occasionally becomes desiccated and has to be revived by immersion in water) whose name I can't remember (it's longer than 2 syllables so it'll be a while before I do) who is just the sweetest thing... <blinks>Ahah! He reminds me of Botan, that's what it is, hair-style, face, attitude. That's why I like him - heh. Anyway, he's lovely and you could do worse than have him as your servant.
We watched the first three eps tonight and I suspect I know how it's going to end, but I'll wait and see.





No comments: