Sunday, July 18, 2004

Heh, finished my first CCO 808 fanfic, 'Conference'. Or is it fanfic? It's centered around one of the characters so technically it is, I guess, though it's a backstory formed from wild postulations. <g>
It's also a lemon and very self-indulgent.
I have real problems writing lemons though I think I've sussed why. It seems that every lemony line I write is one I've read somewhere else before but if I make a concerted effort to do something 'original' it all slides down into truly awful purpleness. Fussy? Hell yes, this is my reputation I'm toying with... : ) Eh, I probly just need more practise, I used to feel this way about everything I wrote.
But anyway, Conference is posted in the 808 section of the Zone, (thank you , Joules!). I'll have a think about whether I'm game enough to drop it in amongst the fen in the 808 community...

Now, what shall I tackle next?
Can't decide – I'll just throw a dart at the list and see where it lands...

And getting back to lemony goodness... Joules has started the next Jade/Damune fic. <happy squeak> Looking forward to that one!

No comments: