Saturday, July 17, 2004

<relieved> My Tom of Finland postcard book wasn't one of the things in the garage I had to trash...

Joules has finished her CCO 808 AU, Band. It's so funny! Had me giggling all over the place. <giggling> (See? :) It'll be posted on the 808 community soon, and not as a 'friends only' so anyone can rock over there (get it? <nudgenudge> rock?) and have a look. Heh, it's got one of the best descriptions of a stage-act I've ever read. Gods I wanna go to one of these concerts! <g>

Waaah! <sniffle> A poignant end to Jubei-chan, but not wholly unexpected. Okay, it wasn't the ending I postulated back in episode 2 but I wasn't thrown a loop, either, and there were a couple of nice twists to keep me entertained. <happy sigh> I really love magical girl stories... :)


No comments: