Saturday, February 26, 2005

Happy Birthday, Joules!

Found this at The Meece's Hole. Yes, GoodTwin, I'm very familiar with this model, too...

And continuing on sorting through my 'Ooh! Gotta post this! file:
Here's an interesting explanation as to why anthropomorphic robots freak me out so much. (Incidentally, if you're into furries, there's some interesting stuff on this site. Warnings for Adult content.)

On Joules' recommendation I've started using Eudora as my mail server. It's a nifty bit of gear! Took a while to set up, especially once we tried to add my broadband email addie to the mix (did I mention I have broadband? Hee!) and I would've been completely bamboozled without Joules' help. But it's all sorted now and I'm ridiculously pleased. <g> Thanks, Joules!

Soulsis and her brood came over for a visit today and Soulsis gave me a brilliant bit of material. A purple/yellow striped tablecloth thingy with fringing on either end! I envision a pair of fringed trousers in my near future. <g>
And Soulsis has taken a few pics of some of my treasures, I'll post them soonish. : )

No comments: