Monday, February 07, 2005

Meep! Oh pooh - both volume 2 of Wolf's Rain and volume 3 of Last Exile are in the shop. Plus the cubs are making chibi eyes at me about the series 1 boxed set of Transformers. Tch, can't really justify it this week: let's face it, if it came down to a DVD for me or bus fares for the 3 of us for the whole week... Oh well, I've got a birthday coming up, I can start dropping broad hints. <g>

Funny thing last week while we were having all the wind and rain. Looking at the weather report and seeing the swirling vortex of (dooooom!) cloud hovering over Melbourne I thought, hang on - when that weather pattern appears in our tropical North it's called a cyclone...

Woohoo! Go us! Both Joules and I have managed to finish one of our final Dystopia chapters each! I think we can get away with possibly one more joint chapter, and an epilogue of sorts - and then there's the not-sequel. I should explain. The main arcs of Dys are being wound up and while I hadn't really considered continuing the series there's still one or two largish plot bunnies gamboling about the place, making a mess. It wouldn't be as big as the original, more of a mini-series. But I'll think about it later. : )
Did I mention I'd finished that last Elga chapter? It's posted now - thanks, Joules!

Aaaand I've finished sewing up the last of the strips for the hexagon quilt. Still haven't attempted pinning together the first one, though.

No comments: