Sunday, February 13, 2005

You know I'd almost managed to forget Valentine's Day. It's not that I have issues with this opportunity to 'show someone you care' but at this time of year I'm more likely to be either wallowing in cynicism or self-pity, depending on where I am on my highly volatile emotional scale. And that just makes me cross at myself.

Moving right along…
I now have 19 paté knives thanks to the pair Soulsis gave me the other day! (Forgot to mention it, baka-moi.) Still trying to figure out the best way to display them…

I've been eyeing off the Easter decorations – some of them will be perfect for my Summer Xmas. : ) Not the daft rabbit and egg things but I've seen some lovely little birds and garlands of flowers. Much more appropriate for an antipodean Xmas than bloody snowmen.

'Finale', Joules and my second last Dystopia chapter, will be posted soon. I'm on a roll now, I could get on with that final chapter. Or the next 'Elga', perhaps? Hm...

No comments: