Saturday, February 12, 2005

"Holy Bonking Bishies, Batman!"

<smirk> I've stumbled across a tasty little online comic called Sublunary. Anime influenced, very nicely drawn, lots of updates and goes back about 18 months. Graphic yaoi - no annoying little clouds obscuring the action - and shota. (And if there's anyone here who doesn't know by now what yaoi is - Google it.) Needless to say I'd advise against opening this at work or where curious (nosy) children who ask awkward questions can see.
I'm enjoying it immensely though I have issues with what some of the characters are wearing. (Yes, I know this is a fangirl's comic full of fan-service, but honestly! Was there a run on fishnet?)

I was flicking through my dictionary...
Emulous: zealously, jealously, imitative or desirous of.
Neat, eh?

Soulsis popped 'round on Friday. We browsed eBay for a while, she won her first online auction <g> and we went opp-shopping. Soulsis also returned my saucepan, the one we took camping and which got lost in her car on the way home, and she gave me a strobing fish! You squish its head and it flashes. Hee! Thanks, Soulsis!

The next Islandkateers weekend away looks to be taking place at the end of April on the Anzac day long weekend. Excellent, I shall start saving immediately.

I found last week that I was quite enjoying walking, more so when I didn't have the cubs with me. Then I could happily amble along in my own little world without the constant chatter. : ) I love my cubs, I really do, but they talk all the time! They're as bad as my mum...

The (probably) penultimate joint Dystopia chapter will be finished soon. Then it'll be just the epilogue to finish and we're done. Blimey. Another project winding up. Cor, I'm not going to have any excuses left for not getting on with my real writing!

No comments: