Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ah yes, the Doggy Poo site. My niece found this, apparently. Clever girl, takes after her mum... <g>
(And I'll admit I'm morbidly curious enough to want to see the video.)

My 'fever' dreams are always interesting but the recent ones have just been ick. My (male) housemate was pregnant?! Aaaargh! My eyes! My brain!!
See? See? Mpregs are bad for you...
(Joules, will you be using 'case histories' in the Dreams book?)

This had been nicked from Erestor's lj.

Lutra from A - Z.

A - Accent: mildly Australian, mildly Southern English. Proby more Aus than Pom now.
B - Breast size: ... this is obviously a meme for women. What would be the equivalent question for men? Ball droop length?
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the stove.
D - Dad's name: Bwian. (Was he a wobber?)
E - Essential make-up: none.
F - Favourite perfume/ cologne: I used to use the Body Shop's strawberry oil but they haven't made it in ages. Mmmm... strawberry...
G - Gold or Silver: for dangling off of me - silver. For dangling around me - both.
H - Hometown: Melbourne, Australia.
I - Insomnia: only when I was pregnant.
J - Job title: 'writer' is what I call myself. 'Homemaker' or 'other' are usually the only options I'm given on forms.
K - Kids: twin boys. (I don't include my husband anymore as he's now my ex and I don't have to feel responsible for him. <g>)
L - Living arrangements: overcrowded house.
M - Mum's birthplace: Cork, Ireland.
O - Overnight hospital stays: Lessee. Tonsils; wisdom teeth; child-birth. Not at the same time.
P - Phobia: spiders, needles... robots.
Q - Favorite Quote: "Yippie-kai-yay, motherfucker" (From Die Hard). Not sure if this is my favourite quote but it's always the one that leaps to mind when I'm asked what my favourite quote is.
R - Religious affiliation: Non-denominational pagan?
S - Siblings: bloodkin - 1 brother; heartkin - lots and lots.
T - Time you wake up: When I have to.
U - Unnatural hair colours you've worn: What? Pink's not natural? Not that I've ever had my hair that colour but I've considered it.
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: ... there has to be one. Chokos? They're really very dull.
W - Worst habit: procrastination.
X - X-rays you've had: ankle; knee; teeth; oh, and my left arm when I was little. (I still haven't quite forgiven my mother for not believing me when I said my arm hurt, while she still counters with "well, you should've listened to me when I warned you about jumping on the cushions.")
Y - Yummy foods you make: That I'll eat - fresh beetroot and sour cream; herby Yorkshire puddings with onion gravy; mushroom lasagne. That my children will eat - meat sauce.
Z - Zodiac sign: Pisces!
So, c'est moi.

...

Nup, can't think of anything else.

No comments: