Sunday, August 14, 2005

Saw the last episode of 'Dr Who' yesterday.
No! They can't leave him behind! Not after that kiss! I shall pout...!
I've really enjoyed this more grown-up series (though not unreservedly). When's the next one?

Tch, forgot to mention Soulsis showering me with gifts on Friday night. <g> Two really lovely x-stitch pattern books, a wee ceramic fish trinket box and one of her gorgeous danglies, this one with a maneki neko picture! Hee, I need more hooks or something.

Mum came 'round today to drop off some shelves she's passing on to me (handy, metal screw-together things) then the cubs and I took her out to lunch. Unfortunately I gave the cubs the choice of where they'd like to go and they chose Smorgy's. <sigh> At least I know what to expect there, and the food is filling if nothing else.

Hm, so chapter 17 isn't actually finished yet. The last bit was niggling at me so it's been culled. It was good section, and I liked it, but it didn't fit where it was so out it goes in favour of something that doesn't make me frown. I'll add the snippet to my 'scrap text' file - might find use for it later.

<eg> This is very funny - the Peter Jackson's Message Board A piece of old nonsense from Master Erestor.
re: re: Return of the King.
Legolas: Did you all see me? Did you? Did you see me? Did you? Did you? Did you? >^_____^<
<smirk> No one takes Legs seriously...

No comments: