Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Mmm... mmm... mmm... I love fresh beetroot...

I really should pull my head out of the HP fanfics on AFF. I think I've already found all the good stuff anyway. <sigh> 's okay, just working through the perfectly normal mild obsession that occurs after I'm done immersing myself in something. I'll be over it soon.

However, chapter 16 is finished! I just managed to sneak it in before midnight July 31st too, so it counts as a July chapter, which means 5 for that month. : )
I've made a start on the next chapter (all of a paragraph) but it's primarily a lemon and I tend to dither over those. Let's see how long it takes to write.

<smirk> Aaaand the mpreg now has a title. I'm debating whether I could be arsed trying to make it correlate, vaguely, to the canon, or just make it all up. Plot-wise it couldn't be any worse than anything else I've read.

Nightmare Before Christmas has been a staple of the Goth community for years - why is it now edging its way into the trendy end of mainstream? But then I guess a lot of quirky/subversive stuff from the 'sub-cultures' is eventually appropriated by the masses. Tch, can't those people manufacture their own fun?
What am I saying? They do but it's soooo bland the target audience gets bored with it too quickly and moves on to the next interesting thing.

The diggers have been busy for the past few days, there's not a lot left now of the old school. The soil underneath the buildings is very dry and dusty, there's been a great cloud of it stirred up as the debris is scraped away. I wonder if they've found anything interesting in the foundations? I wonder if anyone from the area mysteriously went missing around the time the school was built? Heh, perhaps I watch too many British crime shows?

No comments: