Friday, August 05, 2005

It's not often I stumble across something on the 'net that makes me shudder.
The Adventures of Molly Mullet...

These, however, are extraordinarily beautiful. I have a soft spot for these critters.

And Joules found this one: Animals on the Underground.

Had a t'riffic dream last night. Myself and 4 friends were forming a Cabaret/Revue group to go and tour the gay pubs and we were going to be fabulous, darling!
The only reservation I had about the enterprise was that my voice actually isn't that good, but I wasn't concerned. I knew that with a bit of practise I'd be able to sing loudly and confidently enough that no one would notice. <g>
My signature song was going to be 'Concrete and Clay'.
You, to me,
Are sweet as roses in the morning
You, to me,
Are soft as summer in the dawn
In love we share
That's something rare

The sidewalks and the street
The concrete and the clay beneath my feet
Begin to crumble
But love will never die
You know we'll see the mountains crumble
Before we say goodbye
My love and I will be
In love eternally
That's the way
That's the way love was meant to be...
(Lyrics taken from here but in my head it was Martin Plaza's version I was hearing.)
So there you go, a campy Cabaret act, and I knew without a doubt that I had a big enough personality to not only carry it off but win some fans. <g>
My future was so bright I had to wear shades. Or that could've just have been my neon-pink costume with the outrageously feathered hat...

No comments: