Saturday, December 03, 2011

Forecast: 10-21
Attained: 11-20


Yay, car is clean and happy and serviced, and passed the roadworthy check! Next I'll find all the necessary paperwork to transfer the registration to me. :)
I think I know where most of it is...

~=o>


Yay, I've finally got the set of original Planet of the Apes movies! When the set was first released - 10 years ago now? - it was $100 and I just couldn't afford it. Today I picked it up for $26. Happy now.

~=o>


Yay, I worked out why my fracking spreadsheet wasn't summing. Or rather, I blundered through the various 'explanations' online and managed to translate the white noise of jargon in to understandable words.
Oh yes, the tutorials are very useful once you know what they're talking about. [grump].
(In summary, don't be sloppy about where you put the sodding formulas. [head desk] Goddamn, M$Excel is written by and for anal retentives...)

~=o>


Some of the danglies on my kitchen cupboards.





No comments: