Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Forecast: 15-23
Attained: 16-22


We had the front door open this evening to help air out the house, and incidentally got to enjoy a neighbour's music CD. I must say, they have an excellent sound-system. Good and loud with no distortion. I was impressed but would've been more impressed if they hadn't been playing xmas carols...

~=o>


One episode to go of first season First Blood. (Link is teeming with spoilers, by the way...)
It's been entertaining but I still don't get the sexiness of vampires. (Except for Eric, perhaps, but that's more likely cos of the blond seme thing rather than cos he's a vampire.) At least this lot don't sparkle...

I haven't developed any particular fondness for any of the characters so I'm not in a hurry to get to the second season. Might pick it up if I see it very cheaply somewhere.




No comments: