Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Forecast: 12-21
Attained: 14-20


Free xmas lunch at work today! The canteen was crowded, as expected, and I had to queue for the noms, but ultimately it was worth it. On offer was beef or pork - I got a look when I asked if I could have a little of both; a cheesey, bacony potato bake; steamed mix veg; bread roll and mince pie.
Meat was particularly nommy, could've had more of that, and yes, I did get both sorts. :) There was also a veg quiche but that was the vegetarian option and you couldn't have any if you already had meat.
Given that I'm really not very with it when I first wake up, I'd forgotten about the free food and packed a lunch. Not to worry though, it didn't go to waste. Most of it went on to the pizza I made myself for dinner. :) I am so full now...

~=o>


This was quite interesting. A questionnaire to determine your Morningness-Eveningness. That is, it helps define your circadian rhythm type. Are you a morning person, or an evening person? [g]
My result was 'Intermediate'. Of course it was: ever the middle path with me...




No comments: