Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Forecast: 14-27
Attained: 15-25


For many months I've been mourning the apparent demise of Red Tulip's After Dinner Mints. [mourn] Nothing else was even close. [sigh] Too thick, too dry, just bleurgh...
However, I think I've found a substitute. (Aaaand, I can't find the box so I'm not entirely sure what they are but don't worry, I'll recognise them when I see them again...) They're rectangular rather than square, and the chocolate is coarser, but the filling is about the right taste and consistency. The mints are also individually encased in little dark paper envelopes that, while not shiny like the originals, still rustle and crinkle almost the same way. Happier now. :)

~=o>


The Hilltop Hoods are an Oztraylian hip-hop outfit that've been on the scene for yonks. Anyway, they've recently released a pretty good single, that has three video clips. (Link goes to the clip page.)
I've seen and enjoyed all three but the one made by AnimalLogic is my favourite. Just a sucker for clever animation, I am.
Go watch, even if you don't like hip-hop.

~=o>


This appeared on 'Set Phasers to LOL'. It made me giggle so much I even managed to overlook Batman's innaccurate costume colours.
In regards to Lego I guess you just have to work with what you've got.



[g] I make no apologies for loving the '60's series...

No comments: