Sunday, December 04, 2011

Forecast: 11-20
Attained: 13-20


Bum. My phone's died a watery death (don't ask). Lucky I archived all those pics last week, eh? The only thing I didn't d/l was the bald muppet pic. Oh well...
(I just tried switching the phone on now, having left it to dry out for about 24 hours after the dunking. It seemed to switch on and behave as normal for a minute or so before freezing and shutting down. Now it's flipping out with occasional flashes of the screen. Bit disconcerting. I might have to put it out of its misery and take the battery out again.)
I think I'm close to the end of the 2 year contract thingy anyway, so getting a replacement shouldn't be a problem. Will see about it tomorrow.

~=o>


Heh, forced the cubs to drag a couple of boxes of stuff out of their rooms this evening and sort through it. They see now it's not that awful a thing to do but no doubt I'll still have to remind them to do it regularly.

~=o>


Ham? Really? I thought it was just a really large potato... [eyebrow]


Yes, the xmas indulgence ham arrived today! 5 kilos of nom, now spread between the 'fridge, freezer and our tummys. :)



No comments: