Monday, December 19, 2011

Forecast: 18-23
Attained: 18-23


I was up and out early this morning so I could tackle the shopping centre before it got crowded. Picked up what I hope is the last of the non-perishable xmassey stuff and left just as the hordes started trickling in...

This afternoon was my work xmas lunch at a local RSL. I had a nommy gnocchi prima verda, which, though delicious, wasn't quite what I was expecting. Eh, doesn't matter: the boss paid for it. :)
Ambled back to work for an hour or so for an informal 'ideas' discussion before I slunk off home. I was the only one there not technically rostered on today!

This evening I cleared my bed and changed the sheets. Then, because I could, I lounged on my bed reading for a couple of hours while the cubs fed themselves. After the big lunch I really wasn't hungry. (Though now, at 10pm, I'm a little peckish...)

~=o>


Mah booty!
In the parcel from Joules, was: pink stuff! CD! Santa tealight! (Which I will take a pic of when I dig up some matches to light the candle.) Boodgie elephant incense holder! Chocolate santas! Postcards & fridge magnet!


Note the variety of hot chocolate sachets, and the vibrating ham-ham! They almost completely obscure the fabulous 'Bristol' calico bag. :)


It's lovely having someone on the spot, as it were, who can pander to my Isambard Kingdom Brunel fascination. :)


Thank you, Joules! Much appreciated :)




No comments: