Sunday, December 11, 2011

Forecast: 19-27
Attained: 19-28


Was just starting a post last night but had to stop cos of a thunderstorm. It was a cracking one, too! Lasted for a couple of hours, rolling over us with intense flashes of light and a couple of thunder peals that shook the house! Not 'fun', precisely, but certainly enlivening. :)

I've checked recently to see if it's still best practice to switch off the computer during storms. It's still recommended, by my isp among others, especially if your modem is connected to the wiring - wireless is fine, apparently - or the wiring in your house is not recent. Check and check. So, better safe than wailing that I have to get a new computer.

~=o>


One of my nephews goes to a hirology club down this way on weekends. I offered to pick him up yesterday and get him home cos it's a sod of a long way for Soulsis to come all the time.
Had the address but wasn't quite sure where it was. Bit of a clue, however, were the men carting clocks around. I just followed them... :)

~=o>


Buddahs at a gardening centre.

I really want to post this pic but blogger's upload thing keeps posting it on its side. This is the only pic I've had so far that's done this so I'm wondering if there was a problem with the way my camera phone initially saved the file. Eh well, it displays normally on the 'puter and will print out fine.

Please to tilt your head when viewing...





No comments: