Thursday, December 01, 2011

Forecast: 11-19
Attained: 10-18


Hm. I think I might need to eat more meat.
And/or follow my doctor's suggestion about iron supplements...

~=o>


Woohoo, long weekend! Dagnabbit, I feel like I've earned it. All being well I won't be needed 'til Wednesday. Which is just as well cos there's a sod of a lot to do before xmas, followed as it is by a rental inspection.

~=o>


Presentation night at the cubs' school! BadgerCub received the Science award for his level. Very chuffed! So's he :)
Plus, bonus, the thing went for 30 minutes less than last year! Woohoo!
([snerk] There was a bald guy two rows ahead of me. The contours of his skull and the dips and folds of flesh looked uncannily like a Muppet blank. You know, the basic form, before they get eyes and stuff. Once I'd noticed that I couldn't look away. Was quite distracting. I have a picture of it but I'm not sure how well it'll work.)



No comments: