Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Forecast: 10-13
Attained: 11-14


Been waiting for notice of an inspection from the estate agent. Letter arrived today - finally! Date's been set for a couple of weeks ahead. Unfortunately it falls on a day that I would normally have free but this time I've got a work thing on that I really don't want to miss.
Eh, I'll ring and reschedule. Even if the date comes forward a week it shouldn't be a problem, the house is almost ready as it is. :)


~=o>


I've been contemplating sausage making. Doesn't look that hard, and you're guaranteed to know what's in your snags.
Could also make my own sausage stuffer...


~=o>


WARNING FOR PICS OF GIANT SPIDER IN THE FOLLOWING LINK

Joules' tarantula, Rosa, has recently moulted. Joules, because she's the sharing sort, kindly posted pics.
I'm a little bemused by my shuddering horror, to be honest...



No comments: