Sunday, July 29, 2012

Forecast: 7-13
Attained: 7-12



Weird weekend, didn't do a lot, or feel inclined to do a lot. The cat's loved me sitting still for so long, though.

~=o>


Still playing with my new shiny.




~=o>


Every now and then I check in with my phobias to see how they're progressing.





Yep, robots are still freaking me out. Time to leave well enough alone for a while longer.
Speaking of which, I found these pics from October 2007, when Asimo was touring the country. Our school got free tickets to the show. The children were quite excited.




I found myself growling when Asimo came out, for all it was designed to look as non-threatening as possible. :)




3 comments:

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

Even Bjork's?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAmIPiuUY4k

And yet you're OK with Transformers...

Lutra said...

Aaaargh! That one's worse! Thank you so much for reminding me. [hiding behind fingers]

I know the tfs aren't real... :)

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

... are you sure? [beg]