Friday, July 06, 2012

Forecast: 5-14
Attained: 6-12


Heard this on the radio this morning, listening on headphones. Made me laugh out loud. I was in the loo at the time, at work.
Fortunately I was alone...




Best bit:
"They call me the Hiphopopotamus
Flows that glow like phosphorous
Poppin' off the top of this esophagus
Rockin' this metropolis
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal
Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis?
Did Steve tell you that, perchance?
Steve
..."

~=o>


I spend a lot of time online at work, doing actual work related stuff, for the most part, but I still can't resist following shiny links.
I found this! Is pretty damn awesome.

European Southern Observatory.
I spent some time browsing through the Picture of the Week. Wow.


2 comments:

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

ST-3V3!!

He gets around, does our ST-3V3...

Lutra said...

That was my thought, too!