Thursday, July 19, 2012

Forecast: 5-15
Attained: 4-14


The training went well today, helped by a very civilised start to the day (I rolled out of bed about the time I'm usually heading out the door...)
We spent our lunch vouchers at The Old Chamber. I had an especially nommy poached chicken wrap with rocket and avocado/lemon yoghurt dressing. So very, very niace. :)

Morning and afternoon tea was supplied on site. Mid-morning there were muesli bars, and mid-afternoon, chocolate. Unsurprisingly, I had trouble staying awake for the last hour...

~=o>


This is the last pic I took with my previous 'phone.
It's one of the carparks at my local shopping suburb. There's a new system been installed there: green lights mean the parking space is empty, red means it's full.

Have a close look...




I didn't know there were invisibility cloaks big enough for cars.






1 comment:

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

Modern tech, eh? Innit grate?