Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Forecast: 6-16
Attained: 7-15


Coming home this evening from the LMS training I nipped in to a 7-11 cos there was a 20% off deal on the itoons vouchers. Bargain!
The cashier was going to charge me full price but I said 'but but...' and pointed at the sign. He checked and was most apologetic - the special had finished a day or so ago, but cos the sign was still there he gave me the discount anyway. :)
I'm currently loading up my new shiny with more Torchwood stuff. Mwahahah.

~=o>


The inspection went fine today. Apparently. I wasn't here but the cubs' father was. Did I mention the saga? Anyway, the inspection was scheduled for Monday, which wouldn't have been a problem as I normally don't work on Mondays, however this particular Monday I was doing the Cultural Competency workshop. Wouldn't have been a problem as I was going to have Tuesday, today, off in lieu, except the LMS training had been rescheduled for today. I found this out after I'd contacted the agent to change the date.
[sigh]
But, cubs' father was happy to sit in for us so panic (mine) was averted.

~=o>


Olympic humour.






No comments: