Monday, July 09, 2012

Forecast: 8-15
Attained: 10-16


Cubs and I went to see Pixar's (and the Holy Rodent Empire's, I suppose) movie Brave today.
It was so much fun! Well cast, and the animation was as always, superb. I've read some reviews that have said this isn't a particularly good, or innovative additon to Pixar's collection but pfft I say to them, pfft!

Oh, and I'm in love with Angus...


...Merida's gorgeous horse. [happy sigh]

This is a featurette released online. It's not part of the movie but it's so funny!




~=o>


I roll my eyes at the current trend to re-do old movies in 3D - it's a cynical cash grab. I will however be going to see Finding Nemo when it's been converted. Hypocritical? Eh...

~=o>


I've had a big box of pencils lurking around for months, part of my Mum's stash o' stuff. I was going to dump the lot off at an op shop but I sat down and actually looked at what was in there...
Derwents!
I had a set of 24 colours when I was younger, and loved them. Spent probably too much time putting them in order. Happy memories. So, I'll be keeping these after all. :)





No comments: