Sunday, July 08, 2012

Forecast: 3-14
Attained: 3-14


With no heating in the house sometime's it's so cold you can see your breath. I noticed this evening that it also happens with the cat, little puffs of steam from her nose. It's adorable, and very funny. :)

~=o>


SAD BALLS




[snicker] A pic from xmas 2007, from when we were decorating the tree.

~=o>


I've just rewatched Akira for the first time in years. This was the movie that changed my mind about anime, allowing me to understand just how good it could be. Prior to this I'd only seen Robotech and some dreadful pr0n. (Oh, and even earlier there was Kimba, of course, but I won't hear a word against that one.)





So yes, Akira, I'm still not entirely sure what was going on there at the end but the versatility of the animation still blows me away...




No comments: