Monday, July 16, 2012

Forecast: 10-16
Attained: 11-17


I haz a new shiny!




New on the left: the screen is twice the size of the old phone. :)
Going to take a wee while to learn how to drive the thing, it has completely different idiosyncracies than previous 'phones. And no radio*, which is a bum, but the old 'phone still works as music/radio player, just not as a communication device anymore.

[*I can listen to the radio but it involves streaming it online. Nice idea but as I've got less than 1gb a month on the 'phone to play with I'm not sure it's something I want to do, given how often I listen to the radio.]

~=o>


Bought a new shower curtain today - as it was the manky old one that came with the house washed up ok, but it'll be good to have a spare, I guess - and I finally dragged out the nifty curtain hooks soulsis gave me ages ago. They look great!







No comments: